You will join the laboratory team as an R&D scientist and work alongside bioinformaticians and computer scientists to support the development and application of computational tools for protein engineering. You will also take part in generating new product ideas and driving them through the development and commercialization process.
Your daily activities will include:
- Producing and characterizing wild type and designed proteins
- Suggesting and developing analytical assays for protein characterization
- Developing and optimizing medium and high throughput workflows for protein expression and characterization
- Participating in brainstorms for new product and application ideas, performing feasibility studies, generating experimental data for various patent applications and marketing purposes.
- Keeping detailed and accurate records of all lab work
- Analyzing, preparing and presenting data to the team and other stakeholders
- Work environment in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- Flexible working arrangements: with core hours of 10am-4pm, you can choose a pattern that works for you.
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications (1800 to 3200 Eur gross monthly).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.